ABOUT THIS SITE
YOUTHFOREUROPE.EU was designed to respond to the growing interest of young people, youth groups and organizations for active participation in international projects on European level. It is a platform based on the expected evolution of the European Youth policy with regards on young people's own European experience and the "Youth in action" programme (2007-2013).
The platform serves free of charge all individuals, groups and organizations, active at international level. By becoming a site member you and your colleagues will be able to benefit from a multitude of free services aimed at bringing quality and European added value in your initiatives as well as a variety of cooperation opportunities.
What is different from the other similar platforms?
- It covers all of topics and project types in the framework of the "Youth in Action" programme.
- It delivers you the latest news, related to the youth sector.
- It gives you the opportunity to meet the people on its Facebook page and get to know them before you start working with them.
- It tells you what the other people think of your potential partners with the organizations' ratings. You can also vote for your partners and tell the others how you rate working with them.
YOUTHFOREUROPE.EU is developed with support from the European Commission. The
site reflects the views only of "Open Youth", Bulgaria, and the
Commission cannot be held responsible for any use which may be made of the
information contained therein.
- Action 4.3c - Support to youth workers' mobility - Selection 2013 - Call for Proposals EACEA/12/13 - Selection results
- Action 4.6 – Partnerships - Selection 2013 - Call for Proposals EACEA/06/13 - Selection results
- Selections 2013 for Permanent actions: Round 3
- Action 4.5 – Support to information activities for young people and those active in youth work and youth organisations
Selection 2013 - Call for Proposals EACEA/11/2013 - Selection results
- Selections 2013 for Permanent actions: Round 2
- Open Youth Evolution
On the 3rd of April 2014 Sofia City Court officially registered Open Youth's name change as requested by the organization's General Assembly. From then on it is Open Youth Institute for Research Education and Developement. This does not change our will and drive for change. It only reflects the evolution of our activities to a next level. Stay with us at our new website (http://www.ired-bg.eu) or continue to follow our news through our social channels on: Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/openyouthbg); Twitter (https://twitter.com/OpenYouthBG); LinkedIn (http://www.linkedin.com/company/open-youth); YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/user/OpenYouth)
- Road Safety Advocates in Dobrich
On April 25, 2014 a joint road safety initiative of the Dobrich Road Safety Advocates team and Open Youth will be carried out.
- Road Safety Advocates in Varna
On April 24, 2014 a joint road safety initiative of the Varna Road Safety Advocates team and Open Youth will be carried out.
- Road Safety Advocates in Ruse
On April 22, 2014 a joint road safety initiative of the Ruse Road Safety Advocates team and Open Youth will be carried out.
- Road Safety Advocates in Veliko Tarnovo
On April 16, 2014 a joint road safety initiative of the Veliko Tarnovo Road Safety Advocates team and Open Youth will be carried out.
BOOKMARK & SHARE
- Colourfull minds
- Transparency International Lithuania
Organisations (3 of 4271):
- Modernism France, Paris
- Transparency International School on Integrity Lithuania, Vilnius
- ā€¯YES for Entrepreneurial Youth NGOs, YES for Millennials Changersā€¯ Romania, Romania, Germany, Spain