ABOUT THIS SITE
YOUTHFOREUROPE.EU was designed to respond to the growing interest of young people, youth groups and organizations for active participation in international projects on European level. It is a platform based on the expected evolution of the European Youth policy with regards on young people's own European experience and the "Youth in action" programme (2007-2013).
The platform serves free of charge all individuals, groups and organizations, active at international level. By becoming a site member you and your colleagues will be able to benefit from a multitude of free services aimed at bringing quality and European added value in your initiatives as well as a variety of cooperation opportunities.
What is different from the other similar platforms?
- It covers all of topics and project types in the framework of the "Youth in Action" programme.
- It delivers you the latest news, related to the youth sector.
- It gives you the opportunity to meet the people on its Facebook page and get to know them before you start working with them.
- It tells you what the other people think of your potential partners with the organizations' ratings. You can also vote for your partners and tell the others how you rate working with them.
YOUTHFOREUROPE.EU is developed with support from the European Commission. The
site reflects the views only of "Open Youth", Bulgaria, and the
Commission cannot be held responsible for any use which may be made of the
information contained therein.
- Action 4.3c - Support to youth workers' mobility - Selection 2013 - Call for Proposals EACEA/12/13 - Selection results
- Action 4.6 – Partnerships - Selection 2013 - Call for Proposals EACEA/06/13 - Selection results
- Selections 2013 for Permanent actions: Round 3
- Action 4.5 – Support to information activities for young people and those active in youth work and youth organisations
Selection 2013 - Call for Proposals EACEA/11/2013 - Selection results
- Selections 2013 for Permanent actions: Round 2
- A different view at the European Year of Citizens
At the end of the European Year of Citizens Open Youth successfully completes its work on the project Unveiling European Union citizenship rights through Powerful messages, Developed in Attractive Technological Environment” (UPDATE).
- Road Safety - Challenges and Solutions
The first Bulgarian Road Safety Forum with international participation was held on December 4, 2013 in Serdika hall of the Sheraton Sofia Hotel Balkan.
- Public presentation of the project UPDATE final results
The official presentation of the project results was done before the conference Road Safety - Challenges and solutions on 04th of December 2013 in Sheraton hotel, Sofia.
- First Bulgarian Road Safety Forum
At the end of a year filled with many successful initiatives in the field of road safety, it is time not only to take stock of what has been done, but together to launch an integrated, interesting and comprehensive cooperation between the institutions on local, regional and national level, businesses and NGOs to be able to contribute in providing the necessary safety for all road users on the Bulgarian roads.
- Pedestrian safety in Vidin
On December 1 (Sunday) at 12:30 am in the conference hall of the BTA - Vidin a pressconference will be organized by Open Youth .
BOOKMARK & SHARE
- elena group
- David Jackson organisation / association
United Kingdom, London
- Dream Africa Care Foundation organisation / association
Organisations (3 of 3795):
- Youth workers and business managers sharing skills and expertise to increase community resilience to declining resources United Kingdom, London
- Voluntary teaching modern languages Morocco, Rabat-khalouiya
- IN & OUT Spain, Murcia