ABOUT THIS SITE
YOUTHFOREUROPE.EU was designed to respond to the growing interest of young people, youth groups and organizations for active participation in international projects on European level. It is a platform based on the expected evolution of the European Youth policy with regards on young people's own European experience and the "Youth in action" programme (2007-2013).
The platform serves free of charge all individuals, groups and organizations, active at international level. By becoming a site member you and your colleagues will be able to benefit from a multitude of free services aimed at bringing quality and European added value in your initiatives as well as a variety of cooperation opportunities.
What is different from the other similar platforms?
- It covers all of topics and project types in the framework of the "Youth in Action" programme.
- It delivers you the latest news, related to the youth sector.
- It gives you the opportunity to meet the people on its Facebook page and get to know them before you start working with them.
- It tells you what the other people think of your potential partners with the organizations' ratings. You can also vote for your partners and tell the others how you rate working with them.
YOUTHFOREUROPE.EU is developed with support from the European Commission. The
site reflects the views only of "Open Youth", Bulgaria, and the
Commission cannot be held responsible for any use which may be made of the
information contained therein.
- Youth Social Exclusion and Lessons from Youth Work: Evidence from literature and surveys
- Action 4.1 – Support for bodies active at European level in the field of youth – Selection results
- Action 4.5 - Call for proposals EACEA/11/13 has been published
- Action 3.2 - Youth in the world: Cooperation with countries other than the neighbouring countries of the European Union – Call for Proposals EACEA/10/2013
- Action 4.1 – Support for bodies active at European level in the field of youth: Framework Partnership Agreements 2011-2013 – Selection results
- A different "Europe day" under the Belogradchik rocks
On 9th of May 2013, the Europe day, from 10 to 18 o’clock on the Central square in Open Youth and Foundation Phoenix 21st Century FOPD / Youth Information and Consultation Center - Vidin will carry out a joint campaign to promote among the local young people responsible behavior not only on the road, but also in life.
- Road Safety in Vratsa
On 8th of May 2013 from 10 to 18 o’clock in the “Metropol” cinema hall in Vratsa Open Youth and the Municipality of Vratsa will carry out a joint training of local young people to promote their responsible behavior not only on the road, but also in life.
- "Drive responsibly" calls also for EU citizens rights
On 22 and 23 April 2013 from 10 to 18 o’clock on the ground floor in front of room 114 in Corpus â„– 1 of the Southwestern University Neophyte Rilski in Blagoevgrad Open Youth and the Student Council at SWU will hold a joint action to promote responsible behavior among young people not only on the road, but also in life.
- A new project for saving LIVES
Open Youth is kicking off a new initiative to boost efforts of NGOs from a number of East European EU member states under the name LIVES (Local Innovative adVentures to Ensure quality in youth road Safety promotion).
- The "City-ZEN" project final meeting
The City-ZEN project, which aimed to inform, advise and guide young people to prevent street violence and to answer questions related to their lifestyle through the development of appropriate knowledge and responsible life behavior, is coming to its end.
BOOKMARK & SHARE
- Organisation Sun-PLHIV organisation / association
- PMA organisation / association
- Andrea Di Girolamo organisation / association
Organisations (3 of 3570):
- The Global Student Project Tanzania, Zanzibar
- Europe for Citizens Programme - Active European Remembrance Portugal, Lisbon
- Looking for a school in Budapest for a project on Active European Remembrance Italy, Padova and Budapest (Hungary)